Monday, December 30, 2013

Something Wicked Brilliant This Way Comes!

In just two days from today we're about to start a whole new year. "Hey 2014, I love you and we haven't even met yet!"

Who am I? I am just a mom to two adolescents, who also happens to be in school full time while teaching career development classes to soon-to-be holistic therapists at Mueller College in San Diego and has operated my own holistic practice since 2009. 


But wait, there's more! This year, I am on a mission. It is a mission to build a new holistic therapy business from the ground up, right in front of my students' eyes. This means that I have to change my target market from previous businesses I've run and also my branding. It will have a new DBA ("Doing Business As" name), a new business banking account, new administration, operations and marketing strategies. It truly will be built from the ground up and with all the tools and resources that I teach in my Career Development classes and the advanced marketing workshops I produce at Mueller College in San Diego. 


Why on earth does this matter to you my friend?


Well, during the process, I will be giving followers of "The Business Brilliance Project" behind the scenes glimpses of:


  • My Business Plan
  • Tracking notes from marketing campaigns 
  • Video Interviews with professionals such as bankers and lawyers and holistic professionals
  • Video and blogged journal entries of my successes and challenges.
  • Access to my custom created operations and administration systems documents
  • Special invitations to events that can walk you step by step through educational design and marketing creations of your own that can give you a business boost and high return on time and resource investment.
...and more that I probably haven't thought of yet since this is truly the beginning.

Watch it all unfold by following The Brilliance Coach on Facebook 
and clicking "Yes" on the linked invitation to join The Business Brilliance Project.

I can't wait to begin sharing with you!

Heather Meglasson

No comments:

Post a Comment