Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Spilling the Beans or is it Can of Worms?

Recently on Facebook, I hinted that something amazing was about to happen and amidst the taunts of "OMG You're expecting" it was nice to see that my dearest friends were anticipating the news. So today I launched The Business Brilliance Project where I let people in on my every move, creating a new holistic business from the ground up. And while I am excited and 110% invested in making this happen, I am also freaking out just a little.
Let me explain...

As I mention in my welcome video, I am a mom to two girls (12 and 14) as well as a full time college student and part time career development teacher. I have had the last week off from pretty much all duties and it was amazing experiencing that type of freedom as it hasn't happened all at once like that since as long as I can remember. I am so energized right now that I've had a hard time getting to sleep and I've been popping out bed early with equal high energy. I recognize that! It's called Drive! I am so driven right now by this whole project so "spilling the beans" today about it just made me ecstatic!

But will it last? What happens when school for the kids and myself starts next Monday and I start a new teaching session in February? Did I really just open that proverbial can of worms? Well you know what? That's life!

One of the things that I promise is to be vulnerable and transparent. I mean really...no one can be "on" all the time, even me. So I will blog even when that happens and you'll be able to see my methods (or lack therof) when those days of low motivation hit.

So ready, get set and GOoooooo!

Thanks for coming along,
Heather Meglasson


No comments:

Post a Comment