Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Business Vision Part I.



On the last day of 2013, I was privileged to attend a Vision Boarding event put on by Kim Gambino. It was perfect timing as I am still in the visionary process of developing this soon-to-be-legally named holistic business. Now Vision Boarding is not just about putting a bunch of dreamy pictures of your loveliest fantasies up on a poster for you to drool at everyday. It's about taking a look at where you've been, how you've been and who you've been, remembering to express graditude for the blessings as well as the lessons, celebrating all successes big and small. It's about creating change where necessary and choosing to grow in new directions. How exciting is that?!

In my next blog "The Business Vision Part II" I will unveil the vision of this new business I am building from the ground up.

Cheers,

Heather Meglasson

No comments:

Post a Comment